Active Directory and Security Engineer
July 2006 - April 2011
Designing, developing, and implementing of Active Directory GPOs, AD security, AD OU structure, AD group and account naming standards, user certificates, Exchange, Windows server Local security as well as monitoring AD/Windows environment and generating Audit reports.
• Active Directory delegation
• Active Directory support on multi-domain/forest environment
• Designing and implementing Group Policy
• Designing, supporting Active directory group structure for file servers (NetApp) and troubleshooting in multi forest domain.
• Supporting 1400+ production servers (Windows 2003/2008) security issues
• Supporting ActiveGroups for both Exchange and Domain environments
• Supporting process accounts on Windows servers.
• Supporting Windows local security and troubleshooting.
• Running scripts for bulk updates both for windows servers as well as domain objects
• Ongoing main responsibility of auditing privileged domain groups
• Security monitoring and access auditing on Windows platforms as well as AD domain.
• Generating periodic SOX compliance reports
Active Directory and Exchange Consultant
April 2013 - Feb 2014
Working as an Active Directory and Exchange lead. Responsible for planning and implementing user & data migration and/or decommissioning of five domains/forests with and without trust relationships.
• Arranging workshops with NHS trusts to identify migration requirements.
• Planning and implementing user and computer migration between domains.
• Planning and implementing Exchange mailbox migration.
• Server decommission/migration including SQL, Exchange, IIS, Domian controllers.
• Assisting server and application migration within 5 Domains.
• Troubleshooting multi-domain and multi-forest domain issues.
• Planning and implementation of user home directories and user shared data migration.
• Preparing decommission procedure.
• Resource management and risk mitigation to ensure on time delivery.
• Stakeholder management.
Jan 2015 - May 2017
Working as a Solution Architect. Responsible for planning and implementing Mail Migration to Office 365 environment from Exchange servers. Active Directory user Migration to Office 365, Amazon Web Service (AWS) platform design and implementation as well as Office 365 Sharepoint solutions.
• Designing and implementing AWS networks including Cluster servers, application servers, Domain Controllers, and Desktops
• Designing and implementing SharePoint Online solutions
• Planning and implementing server migration, application and infrastructure servers.
• Designing and implementing Active Directory Domains; on-premises and Office 365 environments.
• Planning and Implementing mail migration to Office 365 environment.
• Designing and Implementing AWS Desktop solutions
• Administrating Desktops, Domains and mail systems; on-premises and Office 365 environments.
• Designing and development of SharePoint (2010 and 2013) solutions.
• Liaising with Client IT team(s) on migration requirements.
You can review my résumé through LinkedIn profile.